FOUND 250 large log head - '77-'82 preferred

Goldie

Hello all you Sixers! I am looking for a later model 250 head to mate to a 1965 200ci block. The head can be redone, original, or bare. I would love to find one all redone for performance, similar to another I saw here on the forum, or at least one that is in good shape (no cracks) that can be planed, that I can put all of the Vintage Inline valves, springs, adjustable rockers (or possibly roller rocker set-up) on.

I'm new to sixes (with the exception of a '70 Maverick I had about 40 year ago that had a 250ci, 3 spd on the tree... what a blast that car was!). Learning so much from all of you and plan on swapping out this engine configuration with the 200ci 64K original miles engine that is in my '65 Mustang Fastback. Would rather store the original motor and really put together a nice street performance motor with 2v carb, mild street cam, headers, different converter (running the stock C4 currently), etc.

Have received a ton of advise from one of the admins here (Thank you! Thank you!), and welcome any ideas or advice that any of you might have.

If you have a head you might be willing to part with (will even take the entire motor if that's easier), please feel free to msg me here with what you have and asking price.

Would need to ship to North GA, or willing to pick-up if within a reasonable driving distance. Not looking to steal... willing to pay for the right head + shipping.

Thanks!

I'd be interested in the Aussie head if it's still available
Hi Will. I actually purchased, not only the head, but the entire motor, from Super4ord. It's in our '65 Fastback now, and we are loving this set-up! I'm sorry I beat you to it. They seem few and far between. Good luck with your search!

Back