FOUND Aussie 250 Head or CI/VI head for my 200 block

willstuff

Hello friends. I know they're very hard to find but I'll just leave this here anyway:
I'm looking to improve the performance of my 200ci and an aussie or aluminium head would be a great mod.
If anyone is selling theirs, or knows somebody who is, I'd love to talk to them.
Thank you.

Hello friends. I know they're very hard to find but I'll just leave this here anyway:
I'm looking to improve the performance of my 200ci and an aussie or aluminium head would be a great mod.
If anyone is selling theirs, or knows somebody who is, I'd love to talk to them.
Thank you.
Text this dealer mccaghmark@gmail.com he might prolly have one cause i do get parts from him.

Thank you.
I know someone who can supply them from Argentina but it’s a pretty penny. PM me and I can give you more info.

Back