Wanted Aussie or Argentinian head for 200 I6

Hey all, my daughter is in the McPherson College Auto Restoration program and is working on her 67 Mustang coupe with a 200 I6. She keeps hearing all the guys tell her she needs to drop a V8 in the car, but she is unique, and wants her car to be different than 98% of what you see at the car shows on on the street. So - shes keeping the I6 and hopping it up. Engine is torn down and ready for the hot tank. She’s been looking for an Aussie or Argentinian head to go on it, with no luck so far. Anyone have one they’d part with?
Thanks

Let me start by saying “ I do not endorse this Ad “ He has been posting on FaceSpace selling Argentine Heads . Like all things on Marketplace “ Please Be Carefull “ when dealing with these ads !

I recall reading that the argie head requires matching argie exhaust manifold, the aussie head will take a US manifold. Verify before buying.
While you are searching for these heads you may consider searching for a Ford large log head as backup. A variety of 2v heads can be fitted by machining the head and you can also fit a Rochester 2v carb yourself with simple modification. I read on here recently that the stock Ford air cleaner will fit the Rochester 2v.

I recall reading that the argie head requires matching argie exhaust manifold, the aussie head will take a US manifold. Verify before buying.
While you are searching for these heads you may consider searching for a Ford large log head as backup. A variety of 2v heads can be fitted by machining the head and you can also fit a Rochester 2v carb yourself with simple modification. I read on here recently that the stock Ford air cleaner will fit the Rochester 2v.
Note that the 250ci X-FLOW head requires Aussie headers.

Last edited:
Part of the mustang 6 groups on facebook is a jose alverez( don't quote me on the spelling). He has been a good source for the ford racing covers(black), and I believe the argentinian heads. I got lucky and a member here was selling a 250 2v head. It's sitting on a shelf waiting for me to order some other stuff for it so that i can do Efi sidedraft Itbs....

Back