Piston Rings

turtle twerp

I am rebuilding a US 250 and purchased Australian Silvolite 3332H pistons but I am unable to find rings for them in the United States. I contacted Aussie speed but haven’t heard back yet. Anyone know if they are available over there? They are 30 over (3.711) thanks any help would be appreciated!

I am rebuilding a US 250 and purchased Australian Silvolite 3332H pistons but I am unable to find rings for them in the United States. I contacted Aussie speed but haven’t heard back yet. Anyone know if they are available over there? They are 30 over (3.711) thanks any help would be appreciated!
Hi Turtle Twerp, I've got a set of moly rings .030 on the shelf.

Last edited:
According to Dr Google they are standard width rings, have you look at Hastings? https://www.autosurplus.com.au/ford-falcon-xm-xf-6-cylinder-piston-ring-set-030-1

Thanks guys! You have all been a lot of help. I ended up ordering the Toyota V-8 rings from Summit here in the States. Everything looks correct on paper with them so I’m hoping it is problem solved. Thanks again!!!

Thanks guys! You have all been a lot of help. I ended up ordering the Toyota V-8 rings from Summit here in the States. Everything looks correct on paper with them so I’m hoping it is problem solved. Thanks again!!!
If you bought Toyota rings, they will be metric. like I said before double check because every set of 3332H's pistons I've ever used are 5/64, 5/64,3/16.

If you bought Toyota rings, they will be metric. like I said before double check because every set of 3332H's pistons I've ever used are 5/64, 5/64,3/16.
Are these fully skirted like the picture shows ? Any idea on weight ? I think the 1120 weighs 631g with pin. These look heavy.

Back