Holly Terminator-X on a ford 300

inline6

I know the terminator efi is not made to go on a straight six but could it. I see no reason why it shouldn't as long as both the cam and crankshaft sensors are hooked up properly with the system. Another problem would be the extra material for the two missing cylinders gauging that the v6 harness wouldn't be long enough for it to reach all of the ports.
I'm hoping someone will be able to give insight because this sure stumped Holley.

If it's an efi engine the stock TFI distributor will trigger terminator. Pretty sure the correct kit is the 302 V8 kit. That's the most I can contribute. pmuller9 can best answer these questions. I suggest posting it on the "big block" threads, will get more views.

You would use the Terminat X 550-936 universal kit.
You may have to change the length of some of the wires on the injector harness, but that's not a problem.

If you are going to use batch firing for the injectors, the Ford EFI engine TFI distributor will work great for the trigger signal.
If you want to do sequential injection, then you would mount a 60-2 trigger wheel on the back of a 1996 4.9 harmonic balancer and modify the same distributor to produce the cam sync signal.

Did you want to do batch or sequential?

Last edited:
Back