Hi everyone

A

Anonymous

How many of you remember all my newbie questions from the last 6 months? Well I've mdae headway on the 65 mustang. As soon as i fiqure how to share the pics I will. Thanks for all your help, the car is turning out great. Practically everything easy done on it interior and exterior with the minor exception of the powerplant...lol I think backwards sometime "rather push a beautiful car than drive an ugly one" so i beautified it before I mess with the engine.

Ok for my question.... On the heaterbox by the passengers feet. Coming out towards the passenger was a three-prong plug from the case with a spring shaped wire on the inside of the case. What is the plug....my new heater plenum kit..the housing doesn't have this plug-in and my heater isn't blowing anymore? Anyone know what I mean? thanks guys.

The three prong plug goes to a resister pack which controls blower speed. It fits in the blower case so that the airflow can keep it cool.

but the new case from paddock doesn't have this on it...with out this plugged in, my heater wont blow?

8) you should be able to send the case back to the paddock and have them ship you one with the resistor opening. also check the case and see if there is a place where you can cut the opening out, it should be marked. if not send it back and get the right one.

Back