Aluminum Head Update 8/28/06

did someone get that idea from me? j/k

looking great and dual injectors will be nice for the forced induciton crowd....small injectors for low speed quality and a second set to really lay on the fuel under boost. so mike I take it you will have a rail availble that bolts to the head then?

I have my own hacked up 4v OZ head that i have. I am intrested to see what the diffrence is between the 2v head that was cut up for the 4v and welded, and what one that was designed for the 4v. But my heart is holding out for the EFI!

Here's some pics of the head that just arrived today.

We are also looking at the Jenvey TBI's, and the various accessories the have to offer. I'll have more pics to post, with a set up installed on the head, after I get back from the PRI convention. They handle 35 lbs of boost in their stock form, but can be setup to take 84 lbs with some factory modifications. Nice stuff.

I like the pic with line of sight thru the port. I would love to see the comparison with the OZ head.

Oh, is that beautiful, the wait is going to be so sweet, I just can't wait to hear the dyno numbers, I actually have some of the V-8 boys making fun of me for wanting to do this in this little hick town, just put a darn 8 in that bronco and quit waisting time is all I here, I just grin. I hope that 300 hp can be achieved N/A, because I have the ablility to aquire what is needed to do so if possible, I appreciate MIKE's hard work, I think most of us have no idea how hard this has been for him. I can't wait to hear what the best N/A system will be. By the way what engine will mike dyno, the 200 or 250, anybody know, if he gets 300 hp out of a N/A 200, phenominal. I am waiting and trying to be patient so I don't junp the gun and get all the results, almost all is in place and phone calls away to get started, I haven't felt so young in years

i plan on making a crazy setup with this head with a decent amount of boost and som of the giggle gas and ill see just how much one of these motors car take before blowing

Does10s":k9rbh8lu said:
Looks good Mike!

Now send it down to me!!! :D I've gotta lot of work to do!

Later,
Will

Sorry Will, this one is going with Rich and I to the PRI convention in Orlando next week. But you can have it after we get back. I'll have the Jenvey TBI's by then, and will send them down too.

Does10s":1jsqwx0f said:
Now send it down to me!!! :D I've gotta lot of work to do!

Will & Mike: I know Will is building the motors for your projects, but have you guys considered putting together crate motors for sale? I can't believe I'm the only one that would consider buying one. Food for thought.

i feel tingly in my special places...

my right foot that is. Can't wait for the numbers!!!

I was just like "damn that is hot!", my wife looks over and just sigh's.. "figures, cars..." and goes back to what she was doing.. heheh.

Mike

Crate Motors!!!! Oh this is getting so good, great work Mike and I have really enjoy watching this all take place.

I plan to install the parts I got from you right after Christmas on my current engine.

But a Crate Motor!!!! I have already made plans to attend Tulsa and can not wait to see the 1969 Fastback(I have one too).

Great job, Thanks for all your hard work. Jim Reese

Mike: Thanks for all the hard work. I'm in, head, crate motor what ever. This is the first time ive been excited about building a fast falcon.

Tom

Not meaning to be pushy,

I was wondering what the date is when these will be available? The pictures posted look awesome!

Kirk

After we got the second proto type, we notice a couple small problems, so the pattern had to go back once more for changes. Each change takes two to three weeks, more so to fit it in their schedule. Then the long holidays, so no work for two or three more weeks.

However, they are suppose to cast up a dozen heads first part of next week. Once they are machined, they will be shipped. I hate delays, but not much I can do about it. We are already three months behind schedule, so hopefully it won't be much longer. Its taking care of all the little details that takes forever to get done. But I think we are there, finally.

I'm shipping the third proto type to Does10 today, and he is installing it on the Falcon. Then taking it to Speedworld Feb2 for the PSCA races that weekend. So we will actually see what to expect in a couple weeks. I can't wait.

Back