300 Head Bolt Hole Spacing

Rmoore45

Does anyone have a diagram or drawing of the head bolt hole spacing on the block? Looking for distance between centers and layout in relation to the cylinder bore. I've searched the forum, checked the stickies, and done quite a bit of googling, but haven't found what I'm looking for.

Thanks,

-Ranger

According to the drawing the bolt hole pattern is centered evenly to the bore center. They are 2.24" from the bore center along the length of the block and 2.12" from the bore center side to side.
That puts the head bolt center spacing at 4.48" x 4.24"

What are your plans for this engine build?

Last edited:
According to the drawing the bolt hole pattern is centered evenly to the bore center. They are 2.24" from the bore center along the length of the block and 2.12" from the bore center side to side.
That puts the head bolt center spacing at 4.48" x 4.24"

What are your plans for this engine build?

Thanks for the measurements! What drawing are you referring to?

Don't want to reveal my plans just yet. I'll create a new thread when the time is right. I can tell you that it will be something unique.

Thanks for the measurements! What drawing are you referring to?

Don't want to reveal my plans just yet. I'll create a new thread when the time is right. I can tell you that it will be something unique.
If you have a block you could just measure it yourself. There is no reason to hide plans. Hopefully the "right" time is soon.

Back