Make Offer 1-140ci, 2-200ci 2 speed auto, 3 speed manual.

Ditch Doc 77

we are almost done with our 1960 Ranchero project.

when be bought this project, the motorhead we got it from was downsizing and gave us a total of 4 motors, and 3 transmissions.

what we have left is 2- 200ci, and 1-140ci motors. one if the 200's is still complete, minus the distributor, and carb. the other block has the head separated from the block.
the 140 is complete minus the distributor. we never messed with it because the oil was coffee/cream. so assumed a blown head gasket.

the transmissions are the "ford-o-matic" automatic 2 speed transmission complete with torque converter and output yoke and
the 3 speed manual is complete with the clutch.
I also have the original holley carbs with the (semi) clear float bowls

I'm willing to let these go for next to nothing... in other words, make me an offer, no offer is too small. buyer pays shipping. I'd rather see them go to a project. ....if no one wants them, they're going to scrap metal.

let me know. I'll give as much detail/pics/video calls whatever to make sure you know what you're getting.

I am interested in the mostly complete 200 ci, if you still have it. I have a 1954 F100 which needs an engine (currently has a 223 w/ thrown rod). I am thinking this could be a good option for a swap.

when be bought this project, the motorhead we got it from was downsizing and gave us a total of 4 motors, and 3 transmissions.

what we have left is 2- 200ci, and 1-140ci motors. one if the 200's is still complete, minus the distributor, and carb. the other block has the head separated from the block.
the 140 is complete minus the distributor. we never messed with it because the oil was coffee/cream. so assumed a blown head gasket.

the transmissions are the "ford-o-matic" automatic 2 speed transmission complete with torque converter and output yoke and

I'm willing to let these go for next to nothing... in other words, make me an offer, no offer is too small. buyer pays shipping. I'd rather see them go to a project. ....if no one wants them, they're going to scrap metal.

let me know. I'll give as much detail/pics/video calls whatever to make sure you know what you're getting.

I'm looking for a 200 to put in a cj2a jeep so I need eng /flywheel/bell housing(very important) to bolt to a t90 Borg worner and any small stuff carb starter so on can you help

I'm looking for a 200 to put in a cj2a jeep so I need eng /flywheel/bell housing(very important) to bolt to a t90 Borg worner and any small stuff carb starter so on can you help
Not trying to hijack the post, but how are you going to mate the t90 BW transmission to the 200 bellhousing?
Does the Jeep transmission bolt directly to the bellhousing, or is there an adapter for that?

Early jeep used a top loader t 90 and ford used a side shift t 90 input shaft is the same just different splines and bolt pattern is the same you just have to make a 1/4 in. Spacer between trany and bell housing this swap gives the jeep about 100 HP as apposed to the 40 (on a good day ) that the flat head 4 had.

What are the cast dates on the 200s might help a potential buyer.

Is the 3 speet bell housing for a t 90 if it is I'm interested

Hi Ditch Doc 77,

My brother is in the process of rebuilding a 200ci engine for his '66 Mustang. The machine shop found a crack in the block when it was magnafulxed. He might be interested in one of the two 200ci engines if there still available. Let me know if you still have them and we can chat offline. Thanks! Bryan

Back