For Sale Ford Six Engines, Parts, And HEH 3 Speed Transmissions

Mike_Senar

Hello from San Diego,
I have some Ford 6-cyl. engine parts and complete engines and some transmissions that could use a new home All are for the 200 6-cyl motors except a cylinder head or two. Those likely are 170 parts.
Several of the following is what I have:
One near complete 200 six with a C8DE block # and a 8J17 date, used not rebuilt. $300.00
One 200 six short block minus camshaft... at .030" over bore C5DE block # with a 4K16 date $300.00
One used 200 six shortblock C4D (E is missing on casting) date not readable $200.00

Have several pulleys, exhaust manifolds, carburators, cylinder heads, bellhousings (including the larger flywheel ones so the fully syncro transmissions can be utilized), flywheels, and air cleaners.

I also rebuild the HEH non syncro 1st gear, 3-speed manual transmissions! I have milk crates of these transmissions gears, so I could actually rebuild yours!! I get $900.00 for them all rebuilt. I go by the same user name on several Ford related web-sites that you can look me up on for reference purposes as needed, since I have not posted much on this site in the past. Been dealing in the Classic Mustang parts and cars since 1989!
Mike

Hello from San Diego,
I have some Ford 6-cyl. engine parts and complete engines and some transmissions that could use a new home All are for the 200 6-cyl motors except a cylinder head or two. Those likely are 170 parts.
Several of the following is what I have:
One near complete 200 six with a C8DE block # and a 8J17 date, used not rebuilt. $300.00
One 200 six short block minus camshaft... at .030" over bore C5DE block # with a 4K16 date $300.00
One used 200 six shortblock C4D (E is missing on casting) date not readable $200.00

Have several pulleys, exhaust manifolds, carburators, cylinder heads, bellhousings (including the larger flywheel ones so the fully syncro transmissions can be utilized), flywheels, and air cleaners.

I also rebuild the HEH non syncro 1st gear, 3-speed manual transmissions! I have milk crates of these transmissions gears, so I could actually rebuild yours!! I get $900.00 for them all rebuilt. I go by the same user name on several Ford related web-sites that you can look me up on for reference purposes as needed, since I have not posted much on this site in the past. Been dealing in the Classic Mustang parts and cars since 1989!
Mike
can you send or post the ford numbers on those bellhousings?

Hello,
That would take a bit too much effort than time I have available (to be honest!). How about you let me know what you are looking for and I can send you proof I have it, or let you know I do not have it (any longer).
Mike

Hello,
A lot of my parts are in the West end of Miramar rd. area at my shop. 5824 Autoport Mall 92121. Mon. thru Thurs. 8am to 6pm and on Fridays from 8am to 5pm. You would need to be no later than 3:00 or so on any given day due to customer needs from me nearing the end of a days time.
Mike

im trying to hook up a 200ci motor in a 1964 e100 to a 3.03 manual 3 spd. The motor is out of a 66 mustang I need that bellhousing and a flywheel. Do you have that ? Do you know if that is possible? if you been doin since 89 ithink im talkin to the right guy

Hello,
I should have all the parts you need! Bring the transmission with you so we can match up the parts 100%
Mike

Okay Mike thanks I'm going to try to come today if I can't make it today I'll come Monday also can I send you a picture of that trans.?p1.jpgthumbnailtrans.jpg

Hello,
I see what you are trying to do here. I have at least one of those bell housings and may have a correct flywheel. Might have some clutch components (if nothing else are good for the core charges you would get buying new/rebuilt ones). Are you sure that is the correct "truck" transmission. I usually see those rear mounts for the Econoline vans (1962-1966).
Mike

A pic of the front of the trans would help, showing the mounting bolt pattern would help in identifying it.
Is the plan now to use the larger 9'' flat flywheel and clutch, bellhousing, instead of the 144 small dog dish flywheel, clutch and bellhousing for more holding power? Pretty sure that you will need the 9'' bellhousing starter to go with it, check on it.

I'll try to get over there tomorrow Mike the rain screwed me yesterday I had to do a brake job on my daughter's car and change her oil

Last edited:
A pic of the front of the trans would help, showing the mounting bolt pattern would help in identifying it.
Is the plan now to use the larger 9'' flat flywheel and clutch, bellhousing, instead of the 144 small dog dish flywheel, clutch and bellhousing for more holding power? Pretty sure that you will need the 9'' bellhousing starter to go with it, check on it.
A picture of the mounting bolt pattern on the econoline bellhousing along with the casting code on the face.

I'm taking a WAG and say you have the original econoline bellhousing with the C1UU-6394 casting code and the original heavy duty 3-speed transmission (referencing your transmission picture). You therefor have the recessed flywheel with 8.5-inch clutch disc.

Unless your econoline 3-speed transmission has the toploader dual bolt pattern it will only bolt to the C1UU-6394 bellhousing.
If your transmission has the dual bolt pattern, then it will bolt to a C6xx or C7xx casting code bellhousing. You would then need the flat flywheel and 9-inch clutch disc.

I've attached pictures of a 3-speed transmission with the narrow bolt pattern and one with the dual bolt pattern.

I recommend you use the bellhousing, flywheel, and 3-speed transmission you currently have in the 64 Econoline along with the corresponding rebuilt/refurbished clutch disc, pressure plate, and TO bearing.

Attachments

• Toploader 3-spd Narrow.jpg
    Toploader 3-spd Narrow.jpg
    510.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Toploader 3-spd Dual Pattern2.jpg
    Toploader 3-spd Dual Pattern2.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 1
Hello,
I see what you are trying to do here. I have at least one of those bell housings and may have a correct flywheel. Might have some clutch components (if nothing else are good for the core charges you would get buying new/rebuilt ones). Are you sure that is the correct "truck" transmission. I usually see those rear mounts for the Econoline vans (1962-1966).
Mike
I think I got this thing figured out. Didn't want to leave you hangin amigo. Ill probably hit you up later for some parts. Maybe 1 of those sweet clean rebuilt trannys you got, so thanks again !

Back