For Sale Bay Area CA: 250 Blocks, heads, cams, balancers, cranks, HEI distributors, flywheels, T5 trans

mad_science

I've been running 250s in the 24 hours of Lemons for a few years now but I'm moving on to a V8. So I'm clearing out all of my 250 stuff.

This is a huge pile and I'd really like to unload the whole thing to someone in one shot. Space and time have value to me, so if you're willing to come get it all, you'll get a preposterous discount.

I'll update with a more specific inventory and pictures as time allows, but here are some highlights:

Complete, intact, running 250 with 2V conversion. Stock block, head unmodified other than 2V conv. HEI distributor. ARP head studs. Custom deep sump baffled oil pan. Custom roller idler to prevent belt from flying off at high rpm. Currently in the car, but pulling it this weekend hopefully. Leaks oil from the timing cover. $1000

2V head, milled for compression. Approx 55cc combustion chambers. Gives about 9.3 CR. Comes with 2V adapter thing to bolt to a Holley/Motor craft 2bbl. $500

"Built" 250 block...but needs bearings. It has 255 pistons, ARP main studs, upsized ARP rod bolts, ARP head studs, 274/274 110LSA Cam. Block was stripped bare, honed, crank ground either .010 or .020 (don't remember). High flow water pump. Made 139hp 175 tq at the wheels with the low comp head above. Had an oil pressure issue and ate the rod bearings. $500

Crankshaft, freshly polished and ground underside (either .010 or .020, don't remember right now). $200

Long tube to dual exhaust headers $100

HEI distributor...maybe 2 $50

Brand new timing set $50

At least 3 balancers, 1 brand new $50 each

Various spare main and rod bearings, gaskets, seals, etc. (Included with large purchase)

Various spares/take-offs like water pumps, oil pumps, valve covers, thermostat housings, non-adjustable rocker sets etc. (Included with large purchase)

T5 trans for V6 (3.8L) Mustang. Have a 157 tooth zero balance flywheel that would let you mate it to a 250. Have a clutch kit and clutch cable to go with it. $400

Located in Fremont, CA. DM me here or text 858-922-593nine

Hello from San Diego,
Curious on some of your parts... Your "2-V head", is that an Ausie head or a US head modified? If an Ausie one, is it the cross flow one or the intake and exh. on same side? Iron or Aluminum?
Mike

Back