Just hooked up my Innovate Motorsports wide band O2!

A

Anonymous

Disney Lincoln and I got it going this weekend on the turbo six. We took it down the road and it was in the mid 11:1 under full boost. I NEVER would have guessed that! Time to lean on it some. It will make getting cars running just right an easy task. What a cool toy that thing is!

Dan

Heck yea! Those are nice. I really like the adjust a jet. I guess it would be okay under boost? Also, do you know if it comes with both sides or is it just one and you need to buy two for a 4bbl?

Dang Alex you need to get one of these wide bands! You could get your car going as fast as possible and get it there without tearing anything up! I guess your car is still doing good right? Done any more to it or have any new times? BTW I just about have all the old nitrous stuff back on mine. That should be fun!

Dan

Dan,

DO you have a link to a place to get a nice set up. I've looked at SDS's. I figured when I go get my mufflers replaced to something quieter, I want them to weld in some O2 sensors.

Slade

Alex, that sucks about your car not running right. I don't know much to tell you other than check all the basics, fuel pressure, nitrous pressure, filters, everything working, ect. It sounds like something simple. I am sure you will get it back going strong!

Slade, try www.tuneyourengine.com

Cool stuff!!!

Dan

Back