Cheap Gas, Post it here.

In the South Bay (SoCal), it’s 6.49 for the cheapest right now. But all over it seems 6.79 is the average cost for 87.

My daughter picked up a Circle K fuel card and gave it to us. 10 cents off per gallon. Up to 20 gallons can be purchased per day until the end of the year. Since ethanol free gas is never discounted at any gas station, the card helps.

I guess it might be worth looking into Gas station rewards cards at the gas stations.
Every bit helps.

My daughter picked up a Circle K fuel card and gave it to us. 10 cents off per gallon. Up to 20 gallons can be purchased per day until the end of the year. Since ethanol free gas is never discounted at any gas station, the card helps.

I guess it might be worth looking into Gas station rewards cards at the gas stations.
Every bit helps.
89octane E-free dropped a dime. $4.099 , S.C.
I don't use the fuel cards. To get them requires putting in bank account #, basically giving the gas station direct access to the account. Notta!

The card I have is not linked to any account. It’s just a card that’s given out at a brand new station that opened. I guess some type of promotion.

I can’t believe you’re paying 28 cents more for 89 E-free than us.

Last edited:
Couple days ago I filled up at Sam's Club here in town gas was 4.05. A significant drop happen just lately and I am wondering why? Maybe the Government is taking a lot of heat lately on all the inflation.

The card I have is not linked to any account. It’s just a card that’s given out at a brand new station that opened. I guess some type of promotion.

I can’t believe you’re paying 28 cents more for 89 E-free than us.
The local region cost is slightly higher that the state average because we're off the beaten path right against the coast, a network of Barrier Islands. You can't get here without crossing bridges or being a really good swimmer. . .

Last edited:
I don't pay much attention to gas prices, seeing how my daily is a diesel, but diesel has fallen a little here in north east Arkansas, it was just under $4 a gallon. Not bad at all compared to prices in California, wow, I feel you folks. I was trying to drive my little 85 s10 not because it gets great mileage, but gas was just so much cheaper. I tried to pull a small trailer to the dump and over heated it. The fire breathing 173cid v6 was just too much for the original fully clogged 1985 radiator. I did find out I had a lil over 1200 lbs in the trailer. I got a new radiator, and am finishing de-smogging it. Getting rid of what looks like a spiderweb of old crusty vacuum hoses. Welded up the EGR...etc. I have digressed enough. Glad to see a little better fuel prices.

Ohio Sheetz was $1.99 for unleaded e88 for Thanksgiving, $2.89 today.

Only "approved" for 2010 and newer, because they never tested it in anything older......... Been running it in a '94 Ranger for a couple years with zero issues.

Back