carb spacer for 1 bbl 250 6cyl.

fiona falcon

I am having a terrible time finding a carb( 1 barrel) spacer for my 250 6 cyl manifold. The manifold number,D7BE6090AB that is stamped on it, does not come up on any search,anywhere. I have tried part#VI97-17812A & B which do not align. I was sold the car without carb and spacer,and someone suggested I cross referance the manifold number, but it does not come up anywhere. I am out out ideas. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Here is two carb spacers on eBay:

I have a 250 head with a D7BE prefix as well. It has a 1 3/4" throat. Are you running into an issue with the holes in the spacer not being spaced properly for your manifold? Vintage In lines should have a spacer to match your manifold and carb combo.

I have a 250 head with a D7BE prefix as well. It has a 1 3/4" throat. Are you running into an issue with the holes in the spacer not being spaced properly for your manifold? Vintage In lines should have a spacer to match your manifold and carb combo.
yes that is the issue. I have tried all their spacers, and 2 others without success. I am going to make my own. I have spent 3 weeks searching. Thank you for your consideration.

yes that is the issue. I have tried all their spacers, and 2 others without success. I am going to make my own. I have spent 3 weeks searching. Thank you for your consideration.
I use an adapter for a Weber carburetor. It seems to me that there is some variation in the distance between the studs on different manifolds. I think making your own or enlarging the mounting holes on a store bought is the best choice. On mine, a PO had removed the factory studs and drilled for new ones using spacing for an 1100 carb. 🙄

Last edited:
Back