Wanted 223 Intake fitting

LeonBlank

Good morning guys! Looking for a match to this fitting that threads into the intake manifold. This one is being used for brake upgrade. I am looking for a match to support my PCV change.

1/4" NPT and 1/2" hose bulb.

Thank you!

Attachments

• 20230406_055008.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 10
Yes that fitting is commonly used on the Ford engines as a Heater Hose Fitting to. Good luck

Yes that fitting is commonly used on the Ford engines as a Heater Hose Fitting to. Good luck
After a tone of shipping delays that fitting showed. Unfortunately it was the incorrect size.....but that's the beauty of Amazon free returns! I did fine another one that the hose bulb size is 3/8" instead of 1/2" but for a PCV setup I can probably use it.
Thank you!

After a tone of shipping delays that fitting showed. Unfortunately it was the incorrect size.....but that's the beauty of Amazon free returns! I did fine another one that the hose bulb size is 3/8" instead of 1/2" but for a PCV setup I can probably use it.
Thank you!
You can have my stock one! I have no use for it, I’m having issues with shipping delays for the other parts I ordered also

Attachments

• 4BD0AEB4-5698-42E3-B459-FF2B41B675EC.jpeg
    4BD0AEB4-5698-42E3-B459-FF2B41B675EC.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 3
You can have my stock one! I have no use for it, I’m having issues with shipping delays for the other parts I ordered also
Dang a guy at work is making me one just found out this afternoon. If he didn't start it yet I will let you know. Just to be sure yours is one that threads into the intake manifold for a vacuum line?

Last edited:
Back