Youtube Video: Holley Sniper 1100 Install, Initial Setup and First Start

I've been wondering how I should go about this. Right now, I am pretty stock, but got a DSII and plan on switching to that. I would love to go with a sniper, but longer-term plans include an aluminum head and headers, so wondering if the 1100 will be too small. I am installing a T5 in the next couple weeks. Better to stick with a carb until I actually get a new head then go with a beefier sniper? Thoughts?

I've been wondering how I should go about this. Right now, I am pretty stock, but got a DSII and plan on switching to that. I would love to go with a sniper, but longer-term plans include an aluminum head and headers, so wondering if the 1100 will be too small. I am installing a T5 in the next couple weeks. Better to stick with a carb until I actually get a new head then go with a beefier sniper? Thoughts?
Yeah if you’re planning on getting one of Matt Cox’s (Vintage Inlines) AL heads, you won’t want the 1100. I’d hold off if that’s your long term plan. You can also get a sniper 2100 and a 2v conversion plate for now. Then bolt that up to the AL head later.

I think Holley have been exceptionally supportive of everyone with this system.

See
Funny. I have been emailing up and back with her dad Matt. They are having some small tuning issues and we have been discussing them. Mine has been pretty awesome so far. Definitely did some specific tuning on the timing and fuel tables though. It runs okay out of the box, but fine tuning it made it so much better.

Back