Used Set of Aluminum Super Rods & Health Issues Update

Here is the latest update. Was in surgery about 4 1/2 hours. I think it went good they rechecked all the blood vessels in the front of the heart that they worked on before and they still have good separation. The Cardiologist then did some new techniques on the backside of the heart so hoping for the best outcome. Stayed overnight and then they released me to come back home yesterday early afternoon. Felt pretty good yesterday not so good today probably as the Anesthesia wears off I think. i had even asked them not to give me so much of it before i went in to surgery so I wasn’t so groggy afterwards. Thank you everyone!

keep me (Us) informed. Tough ol bird to stand dat 'tearin up' ! Ouch
8^ 0

Wow bubba. Just read your post.
Hoping on a speedy recovery.

Wishing you all the best

Regatds, Rinke

I hate to hear your having problems, I'll send prayers your ways. Thanks so much for your insite on my engine!

Short update, I have made it through the two week recovery period where I was told not to lift more than 10 pounds so as to not open up the incisions. Unfortunately during this period of little to no activity my blood pressure climbed up very high I didn't realy feel like doing much of anything losing much of my strength. On Thrusday of last week I started increasing my activity's doing a few things to try and build back up my strength. This has been going very well and my blood pressure is back down were it should be. I am feeling fairly good again but I am still going to be taking it slow and hoping that this last ablation really fixes the A Fib. Thank you everyone.

"a lill movement/exercise" and "feeling better" is what I like to hear.
Blessings Bro

Now sell dem rods !

Hi mustang6, I am doing pretty good now and when was at the Dr.'s office last week they told me that I haven't been back into A Fib since the last Ablation procedure I am very thankful for that. They did keep me on this one Med much longer this time and it really makes that me feel lethargic, so haven't felt like doing as much and along with that my Blood Pressure has gone up a little higher which also makes feel tired too. Will be off of that MED after May 1st, so am looking forward to then feeling much better again and being able to be more active. Thank you for asking.

Here is the latest update. Was in surgery about 4 1/2 hours. I think it went good they rechecked all the blood vessels in the front of the heart that they worked on before and they still have good separation. The Cardiologist then did some new techniques on the backside of the heart so hoping for the best outcome. Stayed overnight and then they released me to come back home yesterday early afternoon. Felt pretty good yesterday not so good today probably as the Anesthesia wears off I think. i had even asked them not to give me so much of it before i went in to surgery so I wasn’t so groggy afterwards. Thank you everyone!
Just now saw this post - I underwent a heart transplant on Halloween day ( Oct 31 ) 2018 after massive heart attack on Jan 13 so I feel for you. It took me a year to regain as much of my strength as possible.

Thank you wallen7, wow you went through a much more involved surgical procedure than me and am so very glad to know that your doing well. One thing they did different this last time was to keep on Amiodarone for much longer period, this regulates the Heart Beat. It dose that but I sure feel weak and lethargic from it's effects even stay with you for 3 months after you stop, hopefully this will be over in about the 1st of July and will be feeling much better still. I am better and getting quite a bit of my strength back, just not the best yet, I also got off of the full time Oxygen therapy last month too.

Hi Ford Six Site members I have a health update. I had not been feeling very well the last 4 weeks and went in for some more tests. My Heart issues were doing very well and I have been out of A Fib since having the last Cartalogy Version. Still I got some bad news yesterday evening. They say that I have a very aggressive Cancer now and am in Stage 4. I want to thank everyone that has been keeping me in their prayers to. Robert

Back