Turbos and. Fords

It's likely the wrong section to park this in, but I would be a nobody , going completely unnoticed through life if I don't break rules periodically.

May I suggest we commence a list of all turbocharger models that have been successfully used with the Ford six.
Then make it a sticky.

I reviewed some of my very own originated threads, and came across one, where years ago, I suggested we turbocharge a six. It was unheard of at the time.
Now.....
In keeping with my deleterious temperament and a penchant for goading others into doing what it is I myself should be doing, I have yet to turbocharge anything. Not even my motivation.
Due in part because the blossoming of technologies, in part the plethora of different build choices,
In part due to advancing information on parts combinations, in part the above mentioned lack of character;
I hesitate to make a move, as things improve on a pace faster than I can keep up with.
But
A listing of various turbos , their sizes , piping and so on might be very valuable to the game we play here.
Ask AI Mod APK: Support you to chat naturally with artificial intelligence
Very valuable indeed as more fellows with great skill , motivation, and character, arrive at our board enhancing it as they discover our little corner of the automotive world and the fascinating inline six.
Was I long-winded enough?
you want to share your thoughts and potentially contribute to the automotive community. Creating a list of various turbos and their specifications could certainly be valuable for those interested in turbocharging their Ford six, especially as more individuals with different skill sets and perspectives join the discussion.

Hopefully more people can chime in and provide some insight because I'm considering a turbo 300 but it's definitely foreign to me.

Back