Interesting read about rod length ratio

Destroking the BA six. I read that Nizpro got 1000HP out of one of those XR6T's ....scary shit cause the rest of the car and the turbo are kinda standard. So are the rods just a piston change i think.
I've got a 200 pre and a 250 crank at home but i was looking more towards the early iron head crossflow 200's and tall gears stally and big turbo then fine tuning things to see hoe quick so can go.
I went to the drags last night to see a TE Corty. It ran a best of 11.7 forget the MPH and its a 250 cross iron head T4 on straight gas with a 3.5 rear end and yeah it runs out of puff at 330 metres.
A little torrie with a turbo 202 ran a 10.98 with a lot of $$ under it. and its a smaller 200 cubed motor. But i dont know shit bout holden inlines cause theyre shit...just not this one :unsure:
I thought a 200 would be something a little different but not for the dollars it will cost to prove my point.

The 202's a smaller block, physically. Lighter motor. Light car. Big dollars, as you said. The Cortina "running out of puff" suggests wrong gearing. I think X calculated a shade over 3.0 for the rear ratio with a 250 and turbo, in another thread.

Back