fuel injection for the log?

No pickies. But I will say one thing. All the details are here already, and if you look at the Offy 3-carb , Log head Lynx triple SU carb manifolds and Hilborne injection system, they focus on leaving the log with the bare minimum of machining. If you do this, an idea will pop up.

The main thing to remember is

a) that the throttle body doesn't have to sit where the carb throttles sit. Once there gone, you can make it like the 5.0 and 4.9, and have the throttle body miles away form the log.

b) Then there's more than enough space for port injection on the log.

I've said enough. About 7 months ago, I gave addo and Mark P a picture of the concept while I was developing the idea, then I lost HP photo. It may reapear before you see it next.

I'll hope to have it on a cylinder head by then!

Go to it pilgrims. Logs rule!

Hmm, some good info here for a project I'd like to attempt eventually. I'd like to get a '79-'82 Mustang/Capri and do a turbo 200. I was thinking of cutting the log off, but leaving the runners from it on the head, and replacing the log with a 4" diameter pipe with a throttle body on the front. Then do MPFI with something like SDS. It still sounds feasible!

Back