Crossflow pushrod bent?

papawsfalcons

My crossflow which was sitting for a couple years bent two push . So I need pushrods and lifters. I believe this this will get it running. And what is the proper way to adjust the valves. I am in the United States. Is there any Ford V-8 lifters or pushrods that also fit a Crossflow. Thank you!!!!

My crossflow which was sitting for a couple years bent two push . So I need pushrods and lifters. I believe this this will get it running. And what is the proper way to adjust the valves. I am in the United States. Is there any Ford V-8 lifters or pushrods that also fit a Crossflow. Thank you!!!!
Crossflow in stock form is NOT adjustable. I dont know of any v8 pushrods that fit. Lifters v8s should do. Check crow cams website for more details.

Late reply but someone else will probably have the same question. The pushrods are very long compared to most V8's so you'll need the specific 9.650" rod for it to work. They are hydraulic adjustment valves. Windsor or Cleveland lifters will work.

I highly recommend the Crow Superduty pushrods as they will take a beating (in terms of rpm and camshaft) and not bend. The factory-spec pushrods are renowned for bending even on stock-cammed motors.

Back