SOLD 1978 Ford F150 4x4 Front Coil Spring Buckets

No longer available

Fordman75

1K+
VIP
SOLD

I've got a pair of front coil spring buckets out of a 1978 F150 4x4. They are in good shape, No thin spots, cracks, etc. If you want them to look nice they should probably be sand/bead blasted. But they are in good useable condition.

I'm asking $40.00 for the pair. The price doesn't include shipping. For a shipping quote pm me your zipcode. I'd prefer to ship only to the US, lower 48. Or if you are close enough to pick it up in person that works for me. I'm in Lonsdale, MN which is about a half hour south of the Twin Cities.

SOLD

I also have some other parts off the chassis I'm going to be selling. I've got the front upper shock mounts, Stock front coil springs, stock rear lift blocks, power steering box, stock radius arms, Transmission crossmember/mount, Front D44, 2 - 9" rears ( one 78 one 79 ) front and rear driveshafts and there may be some other stuff too. The larger stuff would have to be picked up in person. Unless you are also willing to pay all the associated cost for crating up and shipping by truck freight.

If you are interested, want more pictures or have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

Last edited:
Back