REMOVE 132 Tooth Flyhweel

Cesarvi17

Subscriber
Supporter 2023
Looking for a 132 Tooth Flywheel “Dog Dish” for an 8.5” assembly. I’m in SoCal but may be willing to pay for shipping.

I do not know what it is for, but if you start making some power the 8.5 will come up short, ford did not change to the 9'' and 9.375 to spend money.

It’s for a mild a 200 build. Weber Conversion, stock rocker arms, mild cam (264/264), and 9:1 compression.

Appreciate it, I’m going to wait on drag-stang to see what he says first. Could buy the proper stuff for a 9 inch assembly for the prince of that flywheel.

If you can change over to the 9'' without a lot of pain that would be better. Like I posted, ford thought it prudent to upgrade the 8.5 to 9'' and some broncos got 9.375''. But if you run the rpms past 6,000 often, the pressure plate can explode, the 8.5 seems better in that area, it has been a long time since I ran a non sfi clutch and parts may be better now.

This car is definitely not a screamer. It’s my wife’s hope-to-be soon daily drive for work (about 20 minute commute). Maybe an occasional trip here and there. Probably won’t ever see past 4000 rpms most of the time.

Back