Wanted V Belts

I can't seem to find belts at my local parts stores for my 1985 4.9l single barrel. Nothing special completely bone stock. I have the power steering to fan belt. And alternator to fan belt. I don't know much about automotive work but I know I need more anyone got ideas?

I can't seem to find belts at my local parts stores for my 1985 4.9l single barrel. Nothing special completely bone stock. I have the power steering to fan belt. And alternator to fan belt. I don't know much about automotive work but I know I need more anyone got ideas?
Can you read the #'s on the current belts?
No offense to your local store, but these belts are common, and are listed available on O'riley's , Auto Zone and Advance Auto .
You can also take them in and match them up. Or remove and measure them- length and width and they can pull a # from that.
Once you find the right ones, record the # for future simplicity. ☺️

Can you read the #'s on the current belts?
No offense to your local store, but these belts are common, and are listed available on O'riley's , Auto Zone and Advance Auto .
You can also take them in and match them up. Or remove and measure them- length and width and they can pull a # from that.
Once you find the right ones, record the # for future simplicity. ☺️
One nice thing about my local Farm Supply store (SE Wisconsin Fleet Farm). They have a huge selection on the shelf as well as a tool to measure the old belt. No employee help needed. I measured my old belt as I could not read the old numbers and left with the correct one first trip.

Back