For Sale Selling my Ford 300/240 collection (Massachusetts)

I'm getting out of the Ford I6 game as I've gravitated to smaller vehicles they just don't fit into over the years. Here's what I've got:

• Two "ran when pulled" EFI 300s one in longblock trim and one complete with accessories.
  • Non-running industrial (too new to be forged crank) off an Onan genset. Something is presumably wrong with it hence why it was pulled but it turns over. I haven't measured but I'm pretty sure the adapter on the back goes to an SAE bell size.
  • EFI 300 shortblock and head. It needs rings at a minimum. Consider this engine a core.
  • 240 longblock. No idea if it was running when pulled but it turns over.
  • Assortment of OEM valvetrain stuff.
  • Respectable sized pile of accessory brackets, pans and valve covers, at least a couple fans and clutches.
  • Stevens reproduction HD manifold.
  • Lord knows what else I'm forgetting
I'm looking for someone to buy all of it. $500 $400. $250.

Last edited:
When do you want to show up to buy it all?

I have the week of thanksgiving off so that would work well for me as would the weekend before or after. We're gonna have to move a decent amount of unrelated car parts that have accumulated around the big stuff over the years so we should probably plan on this taking a couple hours.

With care everything should fit in an 8ft truck bed or the back of a fullsize van.

Back