For Sale Oz guy chasing an Edelbrock finned 6cyl tappet cover - Pls read - dont Laugh

Craig (Aussie6)

Hi newbie here from OZ,

To suit Ford 144, 170, 188, 200, 221, 250 cid inline 6

I realise genuine aluminium finned 'Edelbrock' tappet covers have been NLA for a very long while, but is there any one or maybe you know somebody who may have one of these L6 tappet covers. probably will need a P/P account so I can pay them & MUST be able to wrap/box and post to me in Australia via slow mail USPS.
To send air or other (DHL etc) will simply make it inequitable to buy ex States, I am in no hurry. (Preferably West Coast but will consider from anywhere dependant on overall cost)
I am aware of current available finned 'repro' cover availability but they just don;t work for me.

Hope someone can help and thanks for reading. Cheers Aussie6

Lol, yeah. I've been looking at the Aussiespeed tall finned valve cover for a while, much more manageably priced.
The first law of economics is scarcity-There's not enough of anything for everyone that wants it. Someone will dump a grand+ on that Edelbrock, just not me.

I just score one from FaceSpace !!!!!

Attachments

• 00F22B9D-CB86-483F-89FA-B23BB880DCC0.jpeg
    00F22B9D-CB86-483F-89FA-B23BB880DCC0.jpeg
    745.2 KB · Views: 40
The funny thing, I'm in the US and I'd prefer the Aussiespeed valve cover. That's a lot of coin though.

Back