Wanted Fel-Pro Rear Main Seal BS 30135 or similar

I've looked far and wide to no avail. It's discontinued and/or sold out everywhere. If you have one, let me know, I'll buy it. Located in Pomona, CA 91767. Thanks
Fel-Pro BS 30135 or
National 5116

Looks like Rockauto.com has them in a full gasket kit. sucks having to spend $50 for an entire kit but what else you gonna do? maybe someone in here has one. good luck

I stopped by Napa and ordered it this morning. Looks like Fel-Pro discontinued the seal by itself and is only selling it exclusively as part of a kit only. Should be in by next Friday. I just hope that they include the rubber seal pictured and not the rope. Thanks for the heads up, I'll send you a picture of it up and running when I get there.

Looks like Rockauto.com has them in a full gasket kit. sucks having to spend $50 for an entire kit but what else you gonna do? maybe someone in here has one. good luck
Hey @fast64ranchero! I'm looking for the same exact part. Do you happen to know the part number for the gasket kit that includes the rear main seal? RockAuto's info isn't very complete and I want to make sure I don't spend $40-50 on a gasket set that doesn't have what I need. Thanks!

Save your money. After a very long and exhausting foot, phone and online search, I had Napa order me the Felpro kit ($90 including freight). I opened it to find out it had a rope seal. From what I can tell, there's no way to identify what kit has the rubber seal. I say this because I ordered from Napa and was assured it was right. They called the manufacture's warehouse (in Illinois) who had me wait 2 weeks and pay in advance. All to find out it was a rope seal. I'm at my wits end and about to pull the motor, flip it and install the rope seal. If it wasn't a numbers matching Fastback, I'd sell the car out of pure frustration. Good luck man.

Save your money. After a very long and exhausting foot, phone and online search, I had Napa order me the Felpro kit ($90 including freight). I opened it to find out it had a rope seal. From what I can tell, there's no way to identify what kit has the rubber seal. I say this because I ordered from Napa and was assured it was right. They called the manufacture's warehouse (in Illinois) who had me wait 2 weeks and pay in advance. All to find out it was a rope seal. I'm at my wits end and about to pull the motor, flip it and install the rope seal. If it wasn't a numbers matching Fastback, I'd sell the car out of pure frustration. Good luck man.
Just so you know a new Rope Rear Main Seal can be installed with the engine in the car its been done lots of times by me and many many others. If you have a manual Trans then that will need to be removed to do the job. And for an Auto Trans the Torque Convertor needs to be unbolted from the Flex plate and then slide all the way back against the front pump. This is so that the Crankshaft can drop down just a little bit to be able to pull in the new upper half of the Rope Seal. the rest of the instructions are in several other posts.

Not being able to Find the FelPro Neoprene Seal when he needed it Site Member "Dr. Dan's", engine Machinist used a BOP RMS02 Rear Main Seal recently in his new 200 Six engine build. Here is the Info on how he did it. https://fordsix.com/threads/rear-main-seal-search-problems-and-solutions-i-hope.83442/

Back