'63 TurboFalcon July Feature car on TurboMustangs.com!

Does10s

Famous Member
VIP
My wife Kelly's Falcon is the feature car this month over at http://www.turbomustangs.com
Just click on the "feature cars" to view the specs.
The video is not there yet unfortunately....but hopefully will be!
Notice that her car is the only non-Mustang there. It's also the only 6-popper! Whooohoooo!
I'd like to thank Trent Kendall at TurboMustangs for the coverage!!!
Later,
Will

You and your wife are an icon to great ideas. Finally, you Americans have re-discovered the great ideas you had in the sixties. Your whole ride is just in keeping with the traditions of Ak Miller, Dale Ernharts oval track racer and the early Bonneville Falcons.

Excellent work. It'll just get better from here, because we all want to share in your sucess, and bask in the glory of it all!

Sweeet. Amazing that your car is the only classic among the featured cars. you'd think there'd be some turboed early mustangs there, too.

10's- That car is extremely nice! I got to see it at Knott's. Beautiful workmanship, too.

As a son with a mom who's also a breast cancer survivor, I heartily endorse racing to raise funds for cancer research. Glad you and your wife are doing it.

Hopefully, with the kind of exposure that car sees (as well as cars of others on this forum), there's will be some renewed interest in the little sixes. Just so long as we don't start hearing at shows- "Yeah, well anyone can drop in an Oz head or a turbo." :)

Race on!

--mikey

i've been spreading it around all the forums i'm at
they're all amazed that an I6 is doing that well

Oh yea, just checked it out! Looks great man! Good work!

Dan