Hogan X-flow Racing Cylinder Head + top end parts for sale 200/250ci

b_berona

I have a HOGAN billet racing head w stainless valves & springs for sale. Will fit Ford 200 & 250ci blocks. Also have billet Ross Pistons & Miller rods avail as well. Intake for 3x Webers. All specs avail upon request. This head is designed for Aussie 200/250ci blocks but can be used on US blocks as well but the rods only work on US 200ci

All items new

This gear is in Central CA, near Bakersfield. Everything belongs to my dad and he would prefer to sell as a whole but is willing at this point to sell the everything for $3200 USD or $2150 for head plus rods(6)/pistons(8) and $950 for manifold. The rods are AU length and will only work w U.S. 200ci block.
Sorry I can't seem to upload photos but if you send address I'll email out

This gear is in Central CA, near Bakersfield. Everything belongs to my dad and he would prefer to sell as a whole but is willing at this point to sell the everything for $3200 USD or $2150 for head plus rods(6)/pistons(8) and $950 for manifold. The rods are AU length and will only work w U.S. 200ci block.

Back