Aussie 200 CROSSFLOW blocks (3) avail to buy in CA

b_berona

I have (3) Aussie 200ci CROSSFLOW blocks I had shipped in from Australia in the 90's for use in an NHRA dragster project. These blocks were never used and are now available. To meet specs for this project, they are bored +.15 over to 3.83 and machined, ready to assemble. $650/ea

Also avail for these blocks are Howard Lunati race cams $500/ea We also have (1) stock 200 AU Cam avail $call **all new

I also have a performance HOGAN billet cylinder head for either AU/US 200 or 250ci blocks. This head has stainless springs/valves & HOGAN intake for Webers as well. Ross Pistons (8) 3.83 and Miller rods (6) 6.100-2.125 **All top end gear is new

These are in Central CA
Cash & Carry

Barry,
A few questions to clarify what you have.
Are the Aussie 200ci blocks pre-crossflow or crossflow? The crossflow block is wider at the deck to accommodate the wider crossflow head.

If they are crossflow blocks, do you have the cranks? The Aussie crossflow cranks are slightly different than US cranks and are not interchangeable.

Here's a writeup in the tech section discussing the similarities and differences between the Aussie crossflow and US 250.
ci/XFswap.html

If the blocks are bored +.15 over, they would have a 3.83" bore (3.68" + 0.15" = 3.83"), not 3.383.
All pre-crossflow and crossflow 200s and 250s have a stock bore of 3.68".

You have some great stuff for sale.

Hi Dan

Thanks for that correction, it was my error in copying #'s down. These blocks were shipped from AU from a well known Engine builder who did the OB, we feel like they would have sent Crossflow blocks but I have stamp #s for all of them, perhaps you could confirm 76DA-6015-CA

One of our blocks has a crank that is in the block, and it is for sale

I have pics if you want to email me directly barryberona@gmail.con

Barry

76DA would be the first year for the crossflow block. That block had a rope type rear main seal.
The 76 crossflow came originally with a cast iron head; the later alloy head fits that block.

How much for the head?
I'm in France now, but boats still come by! My baby made it =)
-DrC

You still have the head? Im in lancaster, ca not exactly central ca but willing to drive if the price is right.

Meglomachinist

Back