Transmission Questions?

papawsfalcons

I know my Ranchero should be running But health problems keep me from working on it. So I catch my Son when I can. I may have asked before but could not find it.I have two transmission questions. First what transmission fluid goes in the Borg-Warner. ( that what I understand I have). And Years ago I bought a tube and dipt stick for a C-4 not knowing it was a BW. So any way to check fluid level.If my Son does not get it this week end.then maybe get it running this fall when it cools off. Thank you

Sorry to hear about you dealing with health problems. The original auto trans dip sticks used to have the recommended type fluid to use marked right on it. Here is the link to your post asking about the type trans fluid to use. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=80766&p=627532#p627532. Best of luck (y) :nod:

So crazy question. How did I get a C-4 dipt stick and tube on a BW35? In regards to checking the fluid level. Are the dipt stick and tubes the same?

I don't know my best guess is that they arn't, but if it works then it doesn't matter what I think. :nod:

Back