Pete62SOHC

Soldmy66

Famous Member
For quite a while I enjoyed the periodic project status updates from forum member Pete62SOHC.

Now, I am not taking roll call and I certainly don't stalk anyone, but I have noticed that Pete62SOHC has not posted in some time - and that sort of seems odd. His project was so incredibly awesome that I would hate the idea that the project was abandoned. I know sometimes people post on more than one forum - has anyone heard from Pete62SOHC, either on this forum or another?

Just curious.

I work with Pete.. The lack of updates was related to this forum not accepting any more photos. Pete still has the car and the project moves forward as time permits.

Crosley":16ws7xxd said:
I work with Pete.. The lack of updates was related to this forum not accepting any more photos. Pete still has the car and the project moves forward as time permits.

Thank you for the update. I do not know Pete, but it appeared that he was doing some awesome work and I enjoyed reading his updates.

I just watched the latest episode of the Skid Factory on Youtube.....looks like Woody bought the Fairlane & had it shipped to Aussie land.

Back