Diesel Inliner.

DSCF1137.JPG
Spotto........ Peter Turner Memorial Show & Shine organised by the Guildford Grumpies Car Club in Memory of Peter who was killed whilst testing and certiying a modified vehicle some time ago. The woman T boned the car with a 4x4 as she failed to see them at an intersection whilst looking back at her child. Long story short Peter was the Engineer that helped me get the truck on the road that is in most of this topic.
Above Ute all Aussie with an inline six.

DSCF1136.JPG
Another Aussie ute. This one is owned by the fellow that painted my truck in htis topic.

Hacks. Someone is hacking up info and profiteering off other people's Message Board work. Photo copy and modify. AC/DC...Maybee, who!
Try dealing with a serial pest - stalker for two years. COVID alerts and tax scams and links to stuff I am not going to post on here. The old saying is jealousy is a curse.

Hacks. Someone is hacking up info and profiteering off other people's Message Board work. Photo copy and modify. AC/DC...Maybee, who!
No that is not a photo copy and the article was written up in Australian Street Rodding Magazine. It called the HAMB an out of focus Brag board.

Back