Confused over Classic Inline’s Waitlist

Evening all,

I had reached out to Classic Inlines via email about two years ago asking about the possibility of purchasing a head and unfortunately, I never did get a response. I’ve purchased a couple of other items from the website since then but no word on the heads other than the last mass-Facebook update.

I noticed that one of the ClassicInlines virtual flyers mentioned that, “those of you that emailed earlier are in the waitlist”, although I have no idea if my inquiry “counts”. I’ve been setting aside my spare cash for a few years in a “rainy day crossflow” fund and I’m feeling at a loss with sourcing something.

Any similar experiences or better understandings of the waitlist would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again.

Supposedly Matt who owns Vintage inlines has found someone to cast the heads & do all the machine work in one facility . Couple of BUTS in here Matt works a real job ,Vintage inlines is his passion I guess. Also from what I have read the alumn heads are not the foundry's main focus but suppodeley they are plugging away at them .

I doubt Matt nor the foundry have any idea how fast those things are going to sell . Maybe after the first batch somebody will see the light bulb .

Don't give up I see one come up every now & then . Keep you eyes peeled for one of the 221 heads from Argentina bolts right on the 200&250 .

Thanks so much Wayne. I appreciate the insight and the encouragement. I’ll keep a lookout! Also, I didn’t know the Argentine heads were that compatible- great to know

I definitely want to know myself. I saw a recent interview with Matt explaining his situation. He said the first batch would be around 50. I'd love to know how to get on that list.

Back