eBay Clifford big six manifolds on ebay

Toph1821

Subscriber
Older versions without heat provisions

Is it just my eyesight or do the machined surfaces on the 2 x 4 intake look hawwribble?

It's a rare jewel for the one who needs it, I shouldn't have made a jab. Just constantly in shock at the cost of things across the board these days.
Thanks for the post Toph1821. . .
I think the jab was warranted even though the eBay lister may never see it. I would like to cast some intakes within a year or two but would charge a fair price, not the most I could get. I am contemplating buying the Clifford w/Holley for now.

The new setup at Clifford is about $1700 with carbs, adapters, air cleaners, throttle linkage and regulator. I think the scale could use a little more balancing.

I think the jab was warranted even though the eBay lister may never see it. I would like to cast some intakes within a year or two but would charge a fair price, not the most I could get. I am contemplating buying the Clifford w/Holley for now.
Bid ended. Did you get it?

I have the 2x4 intake in my watch list and received an offer from the seller for $800 plus the $21 shipping. Still more than I personally would spend.

I received the same offer and didn't have it on my watch list; only looked. I guess they don't care who buys it!

I found out that you can buy the double-carb manifold from Clifford for $500 and it will have provisions for water heating. It is to itself and will still need adapters and whatever else to hang it on your engine.

The seller is waaayyy off base with their pricing!

I found out that you can buy the double-carb manifold from Clifford for $500 and it will have provisions for water heating. It is to itself and will still need adapters and whatever else to hang it on your engine.

The seller is waaayyy off base with their pricing!
That's the part that gets me. They are still making new ones that both cost less and are of an improved design. If I can buy a new one for around $500 that has water heat provisions, why spend twice as much for this?

Yes that price is truly ridiculous that's why it pays you to search around for what's available for the best price. Likely he doesn't even know about the new ones still being made. I think I bough my used Clifford 2 X 4 intake complete with a pair of the 2V Carb Adapter's and some linkage for a couple hundred but that was probably 10 or so years ago.

Back