Classic inline head install

lol. The car sounds way better on the track. The first video sounds like he is over revving and is about to kill the engine. But still đź‘Ť

On The Vintage 6 Mustang facebook page Aron Cox has a 250 with the head & a turbo ser up he's working on but I don't think he has posted any kind of numbers for it yet . I think he may still be working on the turbo set up .
He did have a log headed ,turbo charged 200 that made stupid power, but I think he sold that eng to finance this 250 build .

These 200's are so puny any way any extra power is great . You want some noticable power from your stock 200 ,just slap a 2300 Sniper on it . Fairley easy kinda , ,not cheap but that's debatable for the power you get to me ,& it won't be problem free . Put it on any kind of improved head & i suspect the power out put would be even more noticable .

Nothing you do to that six for more power is going to be cheap . I just got a Paxton up & going on my stock small log headed 200 & boy that thing runs like I put a v8 in it .
About the cheapest thing you can do for more power is a header or cam anything else plan on 2 to 4 grand. Be it a better head, a Sniper, a Paxton , a turbo set up or what ever .

Back